New Page 1
January 14 , 2015 - Magtax 2014.0.4
update is now available. Please click the Get Software
Updates icon on the toolbar.
September 30, 2014 - Magtax 2014
is now available.
August 19, 2014 - Magtax 2014
is being readied for the upcoming filing season.
August 2011 - Magtax introduces CUP
- Competitive Upgrade Program. We realize you have an
investment in your existing tools. We want to help.
Click here to find out
- Both editions import from QUICKBOOKS*.
We communicate directly with QuickBooks so we solve the
800 form and $10mil limitations.
- Electronic Filing for 1099 and W-2 Forms.
- Prior Year Reporting Options.
- Print Forms on Plain Paper.
- Unlimited Number of Companies.
- Unlimited Number of Forms.
- No Fees, no filing charges. You file directly with
the IRS and/or SSA over the internet.
- new Pro 2012 - e-file form 8809 Extensions.
- new Pro 2012 - e-verify included.
how does Magtax work for
Click here for
a brochure with more detailed comparison
- Magtax Standard imports data from QuickBooks*, Excel,
and CSV files, supports and unlimited number of
companies and forms and supports 1099-Int, 1099-S,
1099-B, 1098, 1098-C, 1099-G and more.
- Magtax Professional adds client management,
additional forms, prior year processing and more.
magtax can help you....
- Magtax makes it easy for you to stay in compliance
with IRS and SSA requirements.
- Forms can be laser printed on plain paper or can be
printed on pre-printed forms.
- Your data can be uploaded to the SSA or IRS.
- Save your data and your time. No need to
retype your data for filing each year. Magtax
saves all your data year after year.
- Importing you data from QuickBooks or other sources
- Keep these tax records separate from you accounting
- Know what you reported to the government even if you
have made changes on your accounting system.!
See our MORE INFORMATION,
F.A.Q., and SCREENSHOTS pages.
* You need to have a TCC with the IRS.
more about QuickBooks Importing in More Information.
See Getting Started for more information.